What did you have for dinner last night? How much was eaten and how much was tossed away? North American …Read the Rest
The BlackboardOur commitment is to humanitarian ideals, art and music and not the sectarian politics that often drives comments and article content. Those who have a lengthy comment, please take a look at our "Be Our Guest" feature and request a guest post article. We enjoy having guests and welcome you to express your ideas and to let us know of humanitarian projects, ideas, individuals and those issues that relate to what we believe matters most--caring for each other and the creatures of our world.
- Mosaic Art Therapy — Interview with Saad R. Mikhaiel
- The 10 best states for teachers in the US
- Russia’s terrifying new law to allow animal cruelty
- Life expectancy for ovarian cancer
- Outrage in Michigan – Monroe County set to kill pet dogs for protecting owner’s house
- 14 benefits of eating chocolates
- Five qualities of an effective police officer
- Cooked Alive! — China’s earthly hell for dogs
- Should cell phones be allowed on school grounds?
- Featherless chicken – science’s new baby for slaughter
- Carol Forsloff on Equal rights in the workplace: How well are they enforced?
- Michell on Moral dilemmas in espionage and security
- Michell on Kale: the tasty trendy treat
- Maureen Minnehan Jones on The emotional roots of digestive food enzyme problems and how to address them
- Saad R. Mikhaiel on Mosaic Art Therapy — Interview with Saad R. Mikhaiel