Nick Bostrom, a professor of philosophy at Oxford, tells us that we will destroy ourselves if we don’t harness technology …Read the Rest
Our mobile sitem.greenheritagenews.com/
Most Popular Articles and Features
- These are the 10 best states for teachers in the US
- Here are the five qualities of an effective police officer
- What is the life expectancy for ovarian cancer
- Prevent a death and end homelessness of the mentally ill by helping a man called Dean
- Cooked Alive! — China’s earthly hell for dogs
- Here are some of the factors that influence divorce statistics
- Ontario teen struggling for life against Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Troubled relationships of daughters of alcoholics
- Should folks dress ‘plumbers crack’ and ‘cleavage shadow’ for church?
- Does the moon change your mood?
- What’s the difference between a school social worker and a school counselor
- Ten signs of divorce and divorce remorse
The BlackboardOur commitment is to humanitarian ideals. This is a magazine with many articles that are first person narratives of actual activities, events. Those who have a lengthy comment, please take a look at our "Be Our Guest" feature and request a guest post article on issues that relate to caring for and informing others in a good way. Check our writers corners for the guest writers guidelines and free downloads of writing tips and techniques.
- Hackers target New Orleans church members via email virus | JOURNAL OF HUMANITARIAN AFFAIRS NEWS on Women of Katrina say: a time to mourn, a time to cease mourning
- Hanford Reactor site leaking toxic waste, long-term risk to NW U.S. | JOURNAL OF HUMANITARIAN AFFAIRS NEWS on Pacific Northwest potential for major earthquake mirroring Japan
- Here are some good tips for going green this summer | JOURNAL OF HUMANITARIAN AFFAIRS NEWS on Going green by recycling plastic
- Rachel Hore: British author tells us what it takes to balance writing career and family | JOURNAL OF HUMANITARIAN AFFAIRS NEWS on Christian-phobia is a humanitarian affair
- KC Hosey on Prevent a death and end homelessness of the mentally ill by helping a man called Dean